Monday 19 October 2015

The 10th Manchester Artists' Book Fair


Manchester Artists' Book Fair is one of my favourite fairs I do.  The hall it's set in (The Holden Gallery) is just lovely, with a great big sky light giving everyone natural light to display their products in.  The people are awesome, sellers and shoppers alike - everyone is friendly and asks questions about my work.  It's really nice to think I'm helping to inspire todays art students - young and old alike!



Best sellers this year - book marks and magnets!  Lucky Dip bags went down well, and my buildings all got a lot of attention.

I've signed up for more Artists' Book Fairs next year so fingers crossed you might see me in a city near you!  If you have one to recommend, do leave a comment and let me know.


You can find more information for the fair on their website : www.manchesterartistsbookfair.com

No comments: