Wednesday 30 March 2016

Upping sticks and moving North!



If you follow me on social media then you will of seen my post (or perhaps not) just over a week ago, telling the world of my change of location.  It's quite a big move, but it is reminding me how small our lovely UK is.  I've relocated from London to Crewe to be with my boyfriend, so it's the start of a new adventure for me.

I've already discovered we can drive to visit my parents in under 3 hours, I've survived so far without a car and have made the flat feel like home.  Somewhat surprised how much stuff came out from the tiny flat I used to live in in Hammersmith, but this one is considerably bigger so problem solved!

I'm working on some lovely commissions at the moment and a few personal projects so I will share those with you soon.  If you're interested in me doing something for you, from house portraits to wedding invitations, then have a browse in my Etsy shop or get in touch.

No comments: