Sunday 27 November 2011

Jules and The Gang


I've been working with Julie Chard to develop a classic look for her new company 'Jules and The Gang', that will provide catering for 3 levels of service:

Hightum - Smart Dinner Parties
Tightum - Smart Supper Parties
Scrub - Kitchen Table Supper

She wanted a design that was simple, clean, elegant and welcoming.  I found a few fonts, Julie went for this one because of the similarities to her own handwriting.  It's a nice balance of elegant and simple.  What do you think?



I've been a bit quiet on here recently.  There has still been plenty going on but not much to post about!

I've re-printed my '(Delft) Blue' silkscreen book on buildings of Amsterdam, so there is now a second edition of 20 copies - you can find them in my Etsy shop HERE.  I've also printed a small range of greetings cards using sections of the print from the book, which can also be found in my shop.  There is also movement for an Amsterdam Print - yes a flat silkscreen print that you can hang up on your wall!  No book format what-so-ever.  Keep your eyes peeled for updates, or sign up for my newsletter.



Thanks for reading,

X

No comments: