Friday 26 April 2013

The Gifted Magpie

A gorgeous shop in Faringdon, Oxfordshire has just opened and the lovely Rachel has asked if she can stock my handmade cards, illustrated pocket mirrors and even a few copies of my 'Amazing Folding Book'.


 My little pocket mirrors and cards out on display in the shop!


I've been to Oxford numerous times and always enjoy the drive there, through gorgeous English countryside.  So having to venture past Oxford was a definite plus - more adventures!  I drove through and past so many quirkily named towns and roads, picturesque scenery and plenty of animals too.  Faringdon itself looks like a great place, lovely buildings and small streets.  A great place to visit for a day out - nice drive there, walk around, stop for tea and cake or a spot of lunch and then tell all of your friends about it by sending a card from 'Morning Mr Magpie'.

If this is near you and you get a chance to visit, leave me a comment and let me know!  I'd love to hear what you thought of the place too.

No comments: