Sunday 5 January 2014

Bespoke Recipe Screenprint




What a lovely commission I've had to work on in the run up to Christmas.  A recipe that is part of family tradition for my client, hand written and illustrated and then screen printed all by myself.  I love it when customers get in touch after being inspired by one of my products, and the outcome is something that is genuine and personal to them.


With this in mind I will soon be offering a 'bespoke screen printed recipe' listing in my Etsy shop.  How does it work?  You purchase the listing, choose a colour and message me the recipe.  Don't worry if you can't figure it out, I will send you a message which you can pick up via your email  just be sure to check your junk mail.  Your print will be in the colour chosen on A3 paper and will be posted out to you after it's been printed - please allow up to 2 weeks for this, in a hard backed envelope for protection.

Interested?  Get started here : www.charlottevallance.etsy.com  Feel free to ask any questions before hand if you are unsure about anything.

No comments: