Sunday 26 January 2014

She believed she could...




...so she tried her damn best!

My first print of 2014 and I'm really proud of it.  Last year myself and my friend Alex over at youdeer.blogspot.com embarked on what we planned to be a 12 month project, but which unfortunately lasted about 3 months - oh the optimism of the new year!  I've started off this year in the same frame of mind, and last January our theme was 'positive quotes', so here I am starting off 2014 with a positive quote.  Quite a fitting quote I feel no?



It was massively inspired by Nicola Rowlands' 'She believed she could so she did' illustration, so thank you Nicola!  This lovely print is going off to all my girlfriends :)  And I couldn't decide on a colour scheme so I printed two, ten of each in a limited edition of 20.

No comments: