Wednesday 27 January 2016

Home Sweet Home


 I thought I'd share one of the lovely commissions that I worked on last year, they all make me so proud and happy but this one in particular from 2015.  People get in touch with me from all over the country/world with requests for these, and luckily, thanks to digital cameras, it is very easy to accomplish!  This is the largest size I go to currently and is just a bit smaller than A1.  Painting on such a large scale is quite daunting but such an accomplishment when it's finished and in it's new home.




If you're interested in having a house/home illustrated by me then just get in touch, charlotte_vallance@hotmail.com prices are very reasonable, starting at just £35, and there is one that should suit every budget.  You can see more information in my Etsy shop under the commission listings.

No comments: