Tuesday 26 January 2016

Not just for Valentines Day


Valentines Day.

You either love it or you hate it.

But I'm actually somewhere in between.  

So my 'Valentines' card this year celebrates an action rather than just full on love, which reminds me that love isn't just for a significant other.  It's for friends and family too, where ever they may be.




This was the valentine that I gave to my boyfriend last year, and we went on many adventures together, I'm looking forward to another year of that but feeling the pressure to produce a better card than last year...




You can buy this card (A5 and printed on a lovely textured stock) in both my Etsy and Not on the High Street shops, if you fancy exploring with someone you love.  Here are the links to the shops:

www.charlottevallance.etsy.com

www.notonthehighstreet.com/charlottevallanceillustrationanddesign

No comments: