Friday 1 July 2011

Snail Mail Art Swap with Creative Collective

So I recently took part in the Snail Mail Art Swap which was Creative Collective's June project.  Through Swap-bot I signed up and was assigned 3 people to sent arty goods too by a set date, and 3 people somewhere out in the world got me to send to as well in the same manner.  Such a lovely idea, and so lovely to receive little packages through the post full of surprise!

I've now received all 3 of my snail mail packages, and have heard back from 2 of the 3 that I sent out - I hope the 3rd gets there safely too!




This lovely vintage scarf came to me all the way from Australia from Anne Brito, yes those are golf clubs in the design!



This was the second package to come through my letterbox, it was like unwrapping a present, so well thought through!  I'm so excited about using all of these bits :-)  Thank you Jana Miller from one of my favourite parts of the world no less, California!


My last snail mail to arrive, today!  Thank you Cat Beloverly for the lovely origami papers and fold pattern, I shall let you know how I get on with it :-D

Did I send you a snail mail package? Let me know if it got to you safely!

No comments: