Tuesday 25 October 2011

The 6th Manchester Artists Book Fair with Hot Bed Press










A great day!  Saturday 22nd October, 11am - 6pm.  What an early start we had to get to Manchester for 11am, but it was worth it.  Everyone was really lovely, the space was great and I had lots of customers! I got some great feedback and suggestions of places to go to illustrate, which is really nice.

Do you have a city/town/village you'd like to see me illustrate?

I pulled out my beautiful big 'Buildings' book to give my table some height, more than anything else, and it was admired from afar and up close - people often worry about picking up such a book, but it is a book at the end of the day...

It looks like the '(Delft) Blue' book is going to be reprinted - hurrah!  Due to a high demand for it in London and Manchester.  If you missed out, and would like to know when I've completed the second edition, please email me your details and then I can keep you in on the loop.

No comments: