Wednesday 19 October 2011

Garden Illustration

Over the course of the summer I've taken on a few commissions to do Illustrations of gardens.  Maybe you know someone who is very proud of their garden, fond of it, enjoys spending a lot of time there?  Or maybe you threw a great party and want to thank everyone for making it a special day!  These lovely gardens are a few that I have had the pleasure of illustrating.  They have made it onto gift sets of greeting cards as well as being gifted as framed illustrations.


I can work from photographs and visit the garden in question personally (I've been known to travel quite a distance for a good illustration opportunity).  However, if it's a secret, i will work from snap shots that you can provide on the garden's behalf.  These gardens obviously show off their summer colours, this doesn't limit your garden at all, what ever may be your preferred season - Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter - I will illustrate it at it's best.

It's quite nice to have an original illustration + a set of greeting cards of the garden, go hand in hand together.  But if you're just interested in just one or the other, then thats fine too!

Please contact me on charlotte_vallance@hotmail.com 

I'll happily answer any questions you may have.  And if you know the general size of illustration you would like, and maybe have an image of the garden (so I can see how much there is going on that I'll have to work with), I can give you a quote.

Thank you x

No comments: