Wednesday 21 December 2011

And the winner is....!

Again, a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in my little competition :-)  I'm so grateful for you all taking the time to enter, it gives me lovely feedback so I can see how I'm doing, it's a bit of fun, and someone comes out a winner!  That lucky lady was Laura Bertinelli!  Congratulations Laura (@la_bertinelli), and as you know your winning prize went into the post just before Christmas so I hope it reaches you soon (and unharmed!).

As I stated in the original post, I chose the winner the lovely old fashioned way of putting everyones names in a hat and picking one out :-)  It was definitely a fun way to do it!




We'll have to wait to hear from Laura to find out what was in her winning package...!

Follow my blog to find out about my next competition/giveaway!  You can also sign up to receive my newsletter which I send out when something interesting has been happening.

Thank you
X

1 comment:

harriet gray said...

hooray for comments, a good new years resolution i think :) i really like your blog layout. thank you for entering my competition, sorry you didn't win, but i'm sure i'll do another soon! happy new year X