Saturday 14 January 2012

Frasier

Frasier

Frasier was my first illustration commission of a dog.  Therefore quite a bit of pressure, nerves, excitement going on.  Luckily, I actually know Frasier quite well as he belongs to friends of the family. I think I've captured his cute little face, and the client seems very happy with them indeed!  There are 2 paintings of him, one face on and one a side view.  The couple who commissioned Frasier were buying them for each other for Christmas, as a little extra I wrapped both up so they would both have a christmas surprise!  I had a lovely phone call on Christmas morning praising my work, which was so nice as even though I was really proud of my work, it's the clients thoughts on the end product that count the most.





They were lovely enough to take some pictures of Frasier up in their house.  He now has a new home towards the front of the house, going up the stairs, so anyone coming into the house will see him!  To say I'm chuffed is an understatement! 




If you're interested in having me do an illustration of your pet (not just dogs!) or maybe it's a friends birthday coming up?  Please get in touch, either by leaving a comment here, email me charlotte_vallance@hotmail.com or by phone 07793710416 - please be sure to leave a name and number if I don't manage to answer.

Thank you for reading!

No comments: