Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Button Project

For a while now I've followed 'Muddleduck' aka Jules Young on twitter and have enjoyed little updates and news on her blog.  She follows a lot of arty / crafty / illustratory people and always has great links.  Jules recently celebrated her 30th birthday! HURRAH! Happy Birthday Jules!  And as a ways of celebrating, she organised the Button Project, which you can read about here.

I nearly missed the deadline.  Which would of sucked as I had specially requested that Jules let me know a favourite building of hers that I could illustrate for her as my contribution to the project.  Buildings are my favourite thing to draw/sketch/illustrate and it seemed only appropriate that I do this with a special building rather than a random one.



I was really pleased with my little illustration, and proud that I kept it as simple as possible.  Jules has also given some lovely feedback on it as well, and I've sent the original illustration to her as an added little extra for her birthday.



Do you have a favourite building?

No comments: