Friday 16 August 2013

The Little Fox Market in Rickmansworth






Back for my second time this year - The Little Fox Market in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, happens on the first Saturday of every month from 10.30 - 3.30.

I had meant to get more photos of everyone's stalls from the day but got chatting rather than photo taking!  There is always a lovely variety of stalls and this month was no different.  A few familiar faces from the last time I did this market and a few new ones too!


Finishing touches to add to the stall and products

My new pieces on display

I'm really pleased with how my work went down at the market - new pieces and old alike!  I'm hoping that by October (the next market) I'll have more pocket mirrors, cushions and tea towels.

I invested in a new table cloth - definitely brightened up my stall!

       
 Tea towels in pride of place!                      From behind the scenes

If you're interested in seeing me here next time I'll be doing this market again in October on Saturday 5th.  Stop by for a chat and a browse!

No comments: