Sunday 9 March 2014

Rest - Restore - Rejuvenate



La Maison Blanche, The House for Knackered Women

The House for Knackered Woman has been a dream of Julie's for years, I can't think of a time when she hasn't been dreaming about this.  And now all that dreaming has finally paid off!

Carcassonne Castle

Here are some of my works in progress, the final cards have just returned from the printers so I'm looking forward to seeing how they look in print!  Julie wanted a layout similar to my 'London Town' postcard I did for a 'They Draw and Travel' competition, so it's DL in size and shows Carcassonne Castle as well as Limoux town - where the house is located.

Limoux Town

You can find details of 'La Maison Blanche - The house for Knackered Women' via the following links:

Twitter : @THFKW1


No comments: