Monday 8 September 2014

The Coach and Horses Bank Holiday Weekend



Did you have a nice bank holiday?  Maybe you're not in the UK…sorry about that!  I had quite a relaxed one this time around!  After my sisters wedding the weekend before, I was still in recovery, so taking it easy was what I needed.



A few of us set up shop at this lovely pub, The Coach and Horses, in Bourton-on-the-Water for a lovely afternoon of bouncy castle and a relaxing pub garden.  The pub has recently been taken over by a couple of good friends of mine, and seeing first hand and hearing from the locals too, they're doing an excellent job!




We enjoyed a quiet afternoon, this being the first market of it's kind at the pub, but we're looking forward to the next and seeing this lovely idea grow into a 'must go' day out!



I shared my gazebo with the lovely Naida Crystal - handmade baby clothing and accessories.  You can find her @naidacrystal on Twitter and Instagram.  We were joined by local butchers and suppliers - delicious jams, marmalades, salami and choritzos!

No comments: