Tuesday 16 September 2014

One year Wedding Anniversary



Did you know that paper symbolises the 1st year of marriage?  I've only had a few requests on this celebration, but they are always unique and wonderful.  You can see my first commission for one year anniversary here. And now, I can share the second with you as well!

I met Emma at the Little Fox Market in Rickmansworth last month, we had a quick chat on the day and she followed up with an email with some more details.  She had a tight deadline - anniversary coming up quickly! And through the details she shared with me I designed a floral wreath, featuring the flowers and plants from their wedding and honeymoon.  Emma let me know what text she wanted, and after a rough draft was agreed on I got painting and popped it in the post for a speedy delivery (thank you Mr Postman!).

Due to the tight deadline we kept it small, and it's really super sweet, perfect.  I can work to bigger sizes if small isn't your thing, and the text can be anything you'd like.  If you're interested in seeing these in my shop as a personalisable illustration, then leave a comment please.

No comments: