Sunday 14 June 2015

BUST Craftacular, Bethnal Green


What a market!

My first time with BUST Craftacular and while I started out a little nervous, it was fab!  It helped having some friendly and familiar faces - Claireabellemakes, Ladybird Likes, Ceridwyn Hazelchild - around to have a quick chat and natter with.  I also had my awesome sister and her husband helping me out and keeping me company, which I wouldn't of liked to be without!

 My 'Bookshops of London' and 'Amsterdam' ranges got lots of lovely attention.

 New and old products alike were out for all to see.


There was so much going on at this market, I'm sure people made a day of it and enjoyed everything that there was on offer - market stalls, workshops and a cafe for refreshments.  Well I hope people made a day of it!

There was a £3 entrance charge - if you were in the first 100 in, then you got a free goodie bag! - I was unsure what to make of this charge, as I've not done a market with one before, but it didn't seem to hinder people, and the market seemed busy nearly all day - winner.

Contact me at charlotte_vallance@hotmail.com for more details.

For me this market was a success, and, it even got me into gear to produce some much needed flyers for my bespoke watercolour house illustrations.


The above cheesy photo is a still from a video that the lovely Claire from Claireabellemakes put together!  You can watch the whole thing on her YouTube page here: https://www.youtube.com


Did you see me at the market, or were you selling?  Share your thoughts and links below if you were!

No comments: