Saturday 5 December 2015

Peterley Manor Farm Christmas Market



My first time at this lovely market but not my first time at the Farm!  You will recognise it from previous posts on my design work for the Wild Strawberry Cafe that they have in the Yurt there, and my on going work with them (pictures shared via instagram as well!).  The market was such a success last year that they opened up some extra space so that it was bigger and better than last year, and offered more and variations on what shoppers would of experienced last year as well.


I was next to some lovely stall holders and also was lucky enough to meet some online friends - love it when that happens!  We were there till around 4pm both Saturday and Sunday, which, with the light fading fast and early was just perfect to get a nice glow from the fairy lights before packing up.



The Wild Strawberry Cafe strayed from it's home in the Yurt to bring us mulled wine, coffee, tea and baked goods - all the yumminess!  The Christmas cards I designed for the Farm Shop also made their debut which was lovely to see, they looked so cute all tied up with string in their packs.


I had a few enquiries for house portraits (which are my favourite!) so I went home a super happy girl.  Thank you for having us all Peterley Manor Farm!




This year the market was on the 28th and 29th of November, so keep an eye out in 2016 for similar dates!  Or check the above link to sign up to the newsletter from Peterley Manor Farm.

1 comment:

Slow Marks said...

I come to this place every now and then. The venue Houston is really nice, the crowd is full of regulars, and the food and drink specials are pretty good! The staff is great and really gets to know your name. Totally worth your time on any night for good food and drink.