Friday 20 July 2012

Wedding Invitations

Extra Special Wedding Invitations
Finally I can share these with you!



My first wedding invitation design!

What makes these so special is that they are for a close friend of mine.  She is the first of my friends to be getting married, starting her own family.  And I've got to say, also probably the most grown-up as well.  She didn't have too many demands for me to work with, which was nice.  Just the bits that add some structure into the starting point - she wanted traditional features, aka, doves, flowers, bells and ribbons.  And the colour scheme was 'Cadbury Purple'. Lovely.




For ages I've wanted to get my designs letterpress printed and this gave me the perfect opportunity!  The Bride-to-be fell in love with the lovely swirly text and soft somerset paper that Blush Publishing use on some of their letterpress prints.  We were able to combine this with my illustration and come up with a layout that worked well and was loved by all.


If you'd like something similar designed for you for your wedding/party/celebration or even just personal stationary, I'd be more than happy to help and advise where I can so do please get in touch.


Thank you
x

2 comments:

Daniel Isaac said...

Don't believe that this is your first wedding invitation design, this is so amazing and looks like a professional has made it, the birds, the flowers, the bells and the color, everything is perfect.

Charlotte Vallance said...

Thank you so much Daniel!