Sunday 4 August 2013

30 Postcards in 30 Days!

The 30 Days of Creativity in June with Create Stuff is now over and I feel a definite sense of achievement.  You can read here a little about the start of this project for me.  But all in all I illustrated a postcard a day every day in June.  Quite a task!  But I managed it, and even managed to nearly write and send them all by the 30th June as well.  Somehow writing them was an equal task to illustrating them - I've never sent so many postcards in such a short period of time!

Here are a few of my favourites, the rest will follow soon :

 Day 1 - Crepes for breakfast in Paris

 Day 2 - happy findings wandering around in Paris

 Day 11 - Out for dinner with my Dad

 Day 15 - Buying things for the flat

Day 25 - Laura Marling gig


Join me over on my Facebook page 'Charlotte Vallance Illustration & Design' to see photos of postcards that people have taken when they've received them!



You can see my 30 Days of Creativity for 2012 on my Down Your Street blog here.

No comments: