Monday 22 June 2015

Hand Painted Bespoke Cards

Mother's Day Cards

I've been painting and illustrating quite a few cards recently - which I love doing!  It adds such a personal touch to something that I love to do - send post!  Sometimes theres just not the right card for the occasion (or for the person) in the shop, so I have to get creative :)

A Card for a Travel Themed Wedding
New Home Card

Birthday wishes for a cocktail loving man.
A lovely friend of mine had BACK SURGERY!  Not many cards for that I can tell you.

Happy Grandpa's day to my Grandpa!  And Happy Fathers' Day to the best Dad!


Have you made any cards recently?  I'd love to see them!  If you'd like to commission me to paint you a bespoke card, just get in touch - prices are very reasonable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.Thanks for sharing
website designing

Premade Book Covers said...

A free Wedding venues Manchester finding service, helping you locate the best venue for your important event in the UK.Have a look on some of featured venues.